Here at Girlings Personal Injury Claims, we have the necessary sensitivity and expertise to deal with claims arising from negligent gynaecology treatment. We understand that the consequences can be serious and long lasting, both physically and mentally.
Common types of gynaecology claims are:
- Claims involving negligent or unnecessary hysterectomies
- Failed sterilisation claims
- Claims involving negligent gynaecological surgery e.g. pelvic floor repairs / vaginal prolapse surgery
- Delayed diagnosis and treatment of retained placenta
- Delayed diagnosis of third degree tears after birth
- Failure to follow up properly after an abnormal smear test
- Delayed diagnosis of cervical cancer
We can provide the necessary support and guidance required to deal with claims surrounding this very personal and sensitive area of medicine.